Here at PerkSpot, we only manage the discount program that is available for you as an employee. The PerkSpot website does not provide you with information on your earnings to report for tax purposes. In order to receive information for your taxes, such as your W-2 or Form 1099, you will need to contact your company directly for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Forgot your password?
- How do I update my email address and other personal information in my account?
- How do I redeem discounts?
- I found an offer on PerkSpot that is publicly available elsewhere.
- Why can’t I find the discount I am looking for?
- Suggesting a Merchant
- I have a question regarding a previous purchase I made on PerkSpot.
- I do not have a work issued email address and it is required to redeem the offer, can PerkSpot provide one?
- Information for Retirees
- How can I receive a discount on Apple products?